Monday, July 12, 2010

You be the Roses & I'll be the Grave...

You came... You made me feel... You changed my life forever...

Sometimes I get confused what to feel for you... To love you for those special moments you shared with me or for breaking me down into pieces with each passing day...

My brain urges me to push you away... Far far away from myself, where you can never hurt me again... Or I would rather say, where I would never end up hurting myself again.. & then again the bleeding heart says - "Give me a lil' more time... a lil' more time to be near you.. a lil' more time to feel your presence in my life... a lil' more time in this hope that this lil' more time lasts forever..." Yes, I do mean it... For Ever...

But then again, I think of a distant future... A future without You... A future where both of us will be busy building up a better Life... Somewhere round the world in that distant future, when I wake up in my bed every morning, will I still remember you? When I close my eyes and travel down those memory lanes, will I still be able to remember the color of your eyes, your charming smile or your voice?

Or will your memories fade away...

Fade away like Roses on a Grave....

No comments: