Monday, May 3, 2010

Phew!!! Sigh of Relief!!

(Published on Sunday, August 29, 2010)

Well if you are thinking why I named the post so, let me tell you that I wanted to write this post quite a few months back when the last term results came out... But one thing led to another and the new post (with only the title) remained in my drafts. Now you will ask me why I was sighing... Well I scored pretty decent as compared to the previous two terms... As simple as that...

The reason I am writing this post now is because of an irony... I am sighing again... But this time not out of relief, rather out of stress... This term got over in the blink of an eye... In desi language "Palak jhapkte hi term guzar gaya" and infact I have my 4th term exams lined up from day after tomorrow...

Among some of the feats that we achieved in these last few months are... We managed to watch 1 movie in 3 months time (Cheers!!!) and we slogged hard for more than a month to find a free slot for a planned birthday party of two friends... not to mention that one of them celebrated his birthday in April and another celebrated hers in July... On personal fronts, it was not a good period either...

As of now, just keeping my fingers crossed that the term ending exams go well, so that I would be able to write "Phew!!! Sigh of Relief!! Part 2"

Ciao!!!

No comments: